Adam - The Photographer, June 2011 | As I made my way upstairs in AvantGarden, I attempted to capture a photo of the stairway, it was extremely eerie. I prepared to snap when suddenly, a man starts coming down and stumbles in the way of my photo with his camera in hand and says in a heavy breath, "I'll let you take my picture if you let me take yours!" I laughed, then agreed to his offer. He directed me outside to the porch and we snapped photos of each another. Then, he requested that I take one without my camera in my face as he took steps closer and closer to me. He told me that he takes photos of people everywhere he goes. I asked him if I could get a shot of him and he said, "Of course!!!" After I finished shooting, he began telling me about himself and showed me his photos on his camera (all 72 photos!). He gave me a description of each and every photo and told me all of his friends names as well. He mentioned that he just bought the camera and loves taking landscape shots. He had some great photos of mountains and things of that nature (no pun :). Nonetheless, our encounter was filled with fun and an exchange of talent. This is where strangers become ex-strangers.